Facing urinary incontinence is not only uncomfortable, but it can also feel embarrassing. Loss of bladder control, whether in the form of leakage with something as minor as a cough or the sudden urge to find the nearest bathroom, can cause constant, unneeded stress and suffering.
EMSELLA is a revolutionary new treatment option that can help with any form of incontinence, including:
- Stress incontinence which: occurs as urine leaks due to pressure exerted on the bladder. This pressure is (usually in the form of sneezing, laughing, coughing, exercise, or heavy lifting).
- Urge incontinence involves the sudden urge to urinate, resulting in involuntary urination. Urge incontinence is also characterized by frequent urination, especially throughout the night.
- Overflow incontinence: occurs when the bladder cannot empty properly, if at all.
- Functional incontinence: occurs when a mental or physical limitation, such as severe arthritis, renders an individual unable to urinate properly.
- There are also other cases of mixed incontinence where multiple types of urinary incontinence may be experienced simultaneously.
EMSELLA treatments harness electromagnetic energy to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions.When the muscles contract at this intensity, they are strengthened to an extent unparalleled to other treatments. EMSELLA allows for the pelvic floor muscles to once again support organs, such as the bladder, in the pelvic region. With renewed support to the bladder, incontinence troubles can be brought to an end.
Not only is the EMSELLA treatment life changing, but it is non-invasive and extremely easy. EMSELLA treatments are completed by sitting in the treatment chair. The sessions take approximately 30 minutes and occur full clothed.Results become apparent just after your first session, al though 6 sessions are typically recommended to obtain optimal results. With a 95% satisfaction rate, EMSELLA helps many patients end their fight with incontinence and it can help you too!
Dealing with the stress and embarrassment of incontinence no longer needs to be a daily struggle. CLICK HERE to schedule your very own EMSELLA treatment with Dr. Berman today.
To learn more about HSDD, women’s low sex drive and what to do to fix it contact Dr. Jennifer Berman today to schedule your consultation with a credible and relatable authority in women’s sexual and menopausal health.